Monday, March 7, 2011

Most embarrassing moment!

My most embarrassing moment was something that happened to me when I was three years old at my churchʼs preschool. This is where I thought for some odd reason, in my young mind that it would be a good idea to stick my head through the large prison style bars that were part of the schoolʼs front gate. After pulling my head through the bars I very quickly realized that I was not able to set my head free. Unfortunately I was stuck in between two large metal bars. My teacher panicked and proceeded to call the police to come and help release me from the bars that had trapped me. For about a solid ten minutes I surprisingly calmly and patiently waited to get my head out of the bars. I finally see my parents and the police and firemen of Bradenton Florida all coming to my help. Some how while everyone is watching and coming to my aid I managed to pull my own head out of the bars. This is a story that my family still laughs about to this day and that is why I think that this moment is my most embarrassing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment