Monday, March 7, 2011

Dialogues!

1. Bathroom;

-“Emily Anne Pickett! Did I not tell you that if I ever caught you smoking another cigarette again that I would cut you off!?”

-“Mom I really donʼt want to talk about this right now!”

-“Well you should care because I am being completely serious when I told you that Iʼm cutting you off.”

- “Okay, I think that we both have had a little too much to drink tonight. Do we really need to talk about this in the restaurantʼs bathroom!?”

-“I am just making sure you are aware Emily.”

-“I really did quit smoking when you told me to. Occasionally I like to have a cigarette or two after a few cocktails with close friends. You just so happen to catch me doing this. You are here on parents weekend Mom loosen up!ʼ

-“Yes, parents weekend, lets show your parent a little respect!”


2. Elevator;

(whispering) -“Debby, hey I think thatʼs Tom Cruise!”

-“Sally just because we are in a Hollywood elevator doesn't mean we are going to see a famous person.”

-“But look Deb it looks just like him!” -“That man is not Tom Cruise, he is way to tall!”

-“ Yesss it is him! Look how handsome he is! He even has the mole on his face like Tom Cruise! See I told you that it was him!”

-“Tom Cruise doesnʼt have a mole on his face.”

-“Yes he does! I canʼt believe that Iʼm ridding on an elevator with Tom Cruise! Wait till I tell all the girls back in Wisconsin about this they will not believe it!”

-“Well you shouldnʼt because it isnʼt him.” -“Stop being such a downer it is him. I just know it is!”--“Tom Cruise” gets on his cell and starts to talk:

-“Wow Sally, I never knew that Tom Cruise had a spanish accent!”


3. The Wake;

-“Itʼs really hard to see Allie right now, you know her Mom just died. But she is on another level.”

-“ Watching her you know all that she is going through so you feel really bad for her. It is so hard to see her sloppy drunk at her motherʼs wake.”

-“You know its more than just those fifteen glasses of chardonnay we saw her down, you know its more than that.”

-“Obviously. Who knows what kind of pain pills that girl is on!?”

-“If I were in her shoes right now I would be on her level, if not worse. I just canʼt imagine the pain that she is going through.”

-“ I know and that is why everyone is turning a blind eye away from the fact that she is blacked out at 3pm at her motherʼs wake. But how far can it really go, you know?”

-“I know thatʼs the hard part, itʼs really difficult to say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment