Monday, March 7, 2011

First and Last Times!

Ten First Times- 1. First time I saw snow falling I thought it was magical. 2. First time I drove on the interstate I was 18. 3. First time I crashed my car I was 16. 4. First time I road a horse across the state of Florida I didnʼt walk right for a week. 5. First memory I have I was two years old swimming on a coral reef in the Keys. 6. First time I heard music that really hit me I was lying on a mountain top in WestVirginia. 7. First day of high school I saw two girls fighting in the cafeteria. 8. First job I ever had I quit an hour before I was supposed to come in. 9. First time I broke a bone I was on a trampoline. 10. First movie I saw in the theater was A Little Mermaid.

Ten Last Times- 1. Last time I got in an argument was over Christmas with my cousin. 2. Last time I ate a McDonaldʼs sandwich was over five years ago. 3. Last movie I saw in the theater was A Kingʼs Speech. 4. Last olive I ate I knew I never wanted to eat another one again. 5. Last time I got stung by a bee was a week ago on my foot. 6. Last lunar eclipse I watched was while camping in the Everglades. 7. Last time I watched snow fall was this past Christmas. 8. Last time I was burned was by a motorcycle engine. 9. Last time I ate sushi it made me sick. 10. Last dream I had I was running away from an alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment